In order to realize our vision and mission certain values must be nurtured by the faculty. The faculty shall:
- Espouse the virtues of integrity, honesty, tolerance, professionalism, truth, and teamwork
- Uphold the ethics of teaching, learning, and research
- Ensuring openness and transparency in all its dealings and operations
- Respect the believes of others
- Respect and protect the environment
- Be at the forefront in providing leadership in National agenda
- Manage the faculty of law efficiently
- Produce quality graduates
- Contribute to knowledge, development and innovation
- Developing all staff and students to their fullest potential;
- Attracting a culturally and internationally diverse community of scholars.
- Establishing within the faculty, centers that deal with our most pressing internal problems.
- Guaranteeing international competitive qualifications.
- Providing an intellectually and socially stimulating environment;